Brief Description of Work Duties to include and may increase
Accountable To: Service Supervisor
- Effectively have capacity to operate and maintain most client Drilling Waste Management basic equipment (range - Conveyor, Vacuum, Pneumatic Bulk Transfer, Dryer, Cuttings Re-Injection & Slop Treatment) and Solids Control equipment (Shakers & Centrifuge) in the field.
- Explain equipment and system function and provide solutions on trouble shooting to customers and other rig personnel. Assist in the overhaul, repair and maintenance of client products in the workshop or vendor site. Carry out installation duties of client equipment in the field as required & provide supervision of any personnel or liaise with customer supervisor for daily operational updates and reporting on request.
- Candidates must be willing to attend available training for all relevant product lines & safety courses where gaps are established in current experience in conjunction with Esk Offshore training plan.
- Knowledge of computer packages – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge in operating and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or electronic equipment.
- Valid BOSIET (Basic offshore safety induction emergency training)
- Valid UKOOA Medical Valid MIST (Minimum industry safety training)
- Valid CSE (Confined space entry)
- Valid CA-EBS & Shoulder Measurements
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Technical aptitude and understanding & Good team player
- Ability to work while under pressure & Knowledge in operating and maintenance of mechanical, electrical equipment
Minimum 3 years Field experience of DWM/SC product lines
Follow the site supervisor\pre instructions issued for each assignment, ensure that all the documentation is completed and returned to the client. If required complete Daily Reports, End of Well Recaps and Maintenance Worksheets for work carried out in the field. Ensuring that the documentation is returned to the client office and / or shore base for archiving. Coordinate as required spare parts and consumables required to facilitate the clients operation in the field in a safe and efficient manner. Employees must be willing to attend available training for all relevant product lines & safety courses where gaps are established in current experience in conjunction with Esk Offshore training plan.