Brief Description of Work Duties to include and may increase
Accountable To: Service Supervisor
- Effectively have capacity to operate and maintain most client Drilling Waste Management basic equipment (range - Conveyor, Vacuum, Pneumatic Bulk Transfer, Dryer, Cuttings Re-Injection & Slop Treatment) and Solids Control equipment (Shakers & Centrifuge) in the field.
- Explain equipment and system function and provide solutions on trouble shooting to customers and other rig personnel. Assist in the overhaul, repair and maintenance of client products in the workshop or vendor site. Carry out installation duties of client equipment in the field as required & provide supervision of any personnel or liaise with customer supervisor for daily operational updates and reporting on request.
- Candidates must be willing to attend available training for all relevant product lines & safety courses where gaps are established in current experience in conjunction with Esk Offshore training plan.
- Knowledge of computer packages – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge in operating and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or electronic equipment.
- Valid BOSIET (Basic offshore safety induction emergency training)
- Valid UKOOA Medical Valid MIST (Minimum industry safety training)
- Valid CSE (Confined space entry)
- Valid EBS & Shoulder Measurements
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Technical aptitude and understanding & Good team player
- Ability to work while under pressure & Knowledge in operating and maintenance of mechanical, electrical equipment
Minimum 3 years Field experience of DWM/SC product lines
- Assertive, Strong commitment to customer service excellence
- Confidentiality, Proactive approach to work & Team Player
Follow the site supervisor\pre instructions issued for each assignment, ensure that all the documentation is completed and returned to the client. If required complete Daily Reports, End of Well Recaps and Maintenance Worksheets for work carried out in the field. Ensuring that the documentation is returned to the client office and / or shore base for archiving. Coordinate as required spare parts and consumables required to facilitate the clients operation in the field in a safe and efficient manner. Employees must be willing to attend available training for all relevant product lines & safety courses where gaps are established in current experience in conjunction with Esk Offshore training plan.
Comply with the clients & Esk Company Policy and Procedure as set out in the QHSE Management System. Participate in safety induction training and All Staff Safety Meetings as directed. Ensure work procedures are understood and followed and that any potential work hazards or special requirements are addressed prior to commencing work. Be aware of individual QHSE responsibilities as required by both Esk client and their customer. All hazards are promptly reported through the safety systems in place. Participate in safety awareness, and work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
Esk personnel with the responsibility in the process of producing, handling, evaluating or delivering of clients products or whose work may create a significant impact on the environment in accordance with the approved QHSE program shall have the authority and organisational freedom to: Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any product, process of QHSE non-conformities. Identify and record any product, process or QHSE system problem. Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
All Esk personnel will be responsible for participating in HSE initiatives during each assignment and documenting at least one item to be submitted with their timesheet each trip to ensure compliance with current contract obligations.