Brief Description of Work Duties to include and may increase
Accountable To: Service Supervisor
- Under direct supervision you will be required to work either offshore or land as a representative during drilling or completion operations. Conduct all business activities in accordance with the clients HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and core values.
- Aptitude to operate Vertical Pressure Leaf D.E Filter Unit, dosing the D.E material to ensure maximum cycle performance and minimum products consumption
- Aptitude to operate a Dual Filter Press & Dual Cartridges Filter Unit
- Aptitude to operate Hydraulic/Electric Centrifugal Pumps, Mixing Tank, Hoppers, Storage Tanks, Brine Plant
- Aptitude to operate Fixed Lines, Hoses, Manifold, Valves and Pits
- Aptitude to operate a Solids Particle and Oily water testing
- Aptitude to understand HS&E procedures and use the appropriate PPE, also Mixing Table, Mixing Procedures and Dilution of brines/salts and chemicals
- Aptitude to training co-personnel in best practices
Minimum 36 months in a similar role
Follow the work instructions issued for each assignment, ensure that all the documentation is completed and returned to the client service department. Attend training for all relevant client product lines.
Complete training assignments including required reading and completion of competency based assessments.
Coordinate as required spare parts and consumables required to facilitate the clients operation in the field in a safe and efficient manner.
Comply with the clients and Esk company police and procedure as set out in the QHSE management system. Participate in safety induction training and all staff safety meetings as directed. Ensure work procedures are understood and followed and that any potential work hazards or special requirements are addressed prior to commencing work. Be aware of individual QHSE responsibilities as required by both Esk client and their customer.
All hazards are promptly reported through the safe systems in place.
Participate in safety awareness and work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.