Brief Description of Work Duties to include and may increase
Accountable To: Service Supervisor
- Effectively have capacity and maintain most client basic Filtration equipment (range: single or dual cartridge, DE filter press unit) and most Slop Treatment equipment (range: decanter, disc stack, single cartridge or DE filter press unit) either offshore or land as are presentative during drilling or completion operations. An ability to operate & maintain most Hydraulic / Electric Centrifugal Pumps, Mixing Tank, Hoppers, Storage Tanks along with installation of site Fixed Lines, Hoses, Manifold, Valves and Pits Coordination will also be required. Candidates should have ability to operate a Turbidity, Solids Particle Analysis & Oily water testing in line with previous operations requirements on parameters.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with the clients HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and understand HSE Procedures and use the appropriate PPE.
- Candidates must be willing to attend training for all relevant product lines & safety courses where gaps are established in current experience in conjunction with Esk Offshore trainingplan
- Knowledge of computer packages – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge in operating and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or electronic equipment.
- Valid BOSIET (Basic offshore safety induction emergency training)
- Valid UKOOA Medical Valid MIST (Minimum industry safety training)
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Technical aptitude and understanding & Good team player
- Ability to work while under pressure & Knowledge in operating and maintenance of mechanical, electrical equipment
Minimum 3 years in a similar role
Follow the site supervisor\pre instructions issued for each assignment, ensure that all the documentation is completed and returned to the client. If required complete Daily Reports, End of Well Recaps and Maintenance Worksheets for work carried out in the field. Ensuring that the documentation is returned to the client office and / or shore base for archiving. Coordinate as required spare parts and consumables required to facilitate the clients operation in the field in a safe and efficient manner. Employees must be willing to attend available training for all relevant product lines & safety courses where gaps are established in current experience in conjunction with Esk Offshore training plan.