Brief Description of Work Duties to include and may increase
- Directly responsible for, the effective management of the Mud Logging Unit, including personnel, equipment, supplies and maintenance, and rig up/down.
- Aware of, and respects all safety regulations and procedures, as specified by the Client, Drilling Operator or relevant safety authorities.
- In charge of monitoring, recording and processing all well data and parameters, and the integrity and reliability of the well data.
- Responsible for communicating to the Client representatives any information regarding primary well control and well integrity during well site operations as deducted from the data and, when appropriate, secondary well control monitoring.
- Accountable for maintaining and analyzing the volume balance sheet during well site operations.
- Ensures the design of an accurate and comprehensive Drilling log according to the Client`s format.
- Responsible for the daily reporting, ad-hoc Client requested reports and the End of Well Report.
- Interacts with other service companies’ personnel and Client representatives at the well site, ensuring the prevention of events that may give rise to the wellbore insecurity.
- Provides technical advice and assistance in core recovery and core description.
- Keeps the confidentiality of the Client’s well data.
- Ensures the highest standard of professional conduct at the well site.
- Uses his/her experience and judgment to improve the service quality delivery and communicates to the Unit Supervisor all improvement opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.