Brief Description of Work Duties to include and may increase
Accountable To: Client
- Knowledge and understanding to comply with the requirements of IRR2017 and local rules relevant to the work area.
- Knowledge of computer packages – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge in operating and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or electronic equipment
- Valid BOSIET (Basic offshore safety induction emergency training)
- Valid UKOOA Medical Valid MIST (Minimum industry safety training)
- Valid CSE (Confined space entry)
- Valid CA-EBS & Shoulder Measurements
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Technical aptitude and understanding
- Good team player
- Ability to work while under pressure
Minimum 2 years field experience.
Command sufficient authority from the people carrying out the work to allow them to supervise the radiation protection aspects of the work. Understand the precautions to be taken and the extent to which these precautions will restrict exposure.
Knowledge of emergency procedures.