- 3-5 years drilling fluids or down-hole tools knowledge & minimum 2 years field experience
- Basic understanding of pump rates and function testing on rigs, familiar with premium and standard A.P.I. connections, experienced with casing weights, I.D.’s and drifts in order to verify tolerance of tools
- Understanding of rig hydraulics, and rig math. (Will be tested upon application).
- Knowledge in operating and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or electronic equipment
- Assertive, Strong commitment to customer service excellence & proactive approach to work & Team Player
Follow the work instructions issued for each assignment, ensure that all the documentation is completed and returned to the client Service department. Attend training for all relevant client product lines.
Complete training assignments including required reading and completion of competency based assessments.
Supervise and assist with the operation of client tools equipment in the field as requested. Effectively operate and maintain equipment in the field. Assist in the overhaul, repair and maintenance of clients products in the workshop or vendor site. Complete Daily Reports, End of Well Recaps and Maintenance Worksheets for work carried out in the field. Ensuring that the documentation is returned to the client office and / or shore base for archiving. Coordinate as required spare parts and consumables required to facilitate the clients operation in the field in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain a Clean and Safe Work Environment.
- Maintenance and Assembly per Tech. Manual.
- Spacing-out Complete ‘Product Line of Tools’
- Landing and Drilling-out plugs
- Running and Setting Tools on Top of Liner
- General Understanding of ‘Space out’ Program
- Best Practices: Handling, Procedures, Placement, etc.
- Manufactured Components
- Pre and Post Job Inspection of Tools
- Create and Maintain Documents that Support Shipping and Receiving of Tools.
- Support ISO and HSE Policies.
- Work with Engineering on Development of New Tools and Modifications to Current Tools
- Inventory Control Management