Brief Description of Work Duties to include and may increase
Accountable To: Brian Campbell, Director
- Must have a good solid background in the energy industry, with experience of working under deadline circumstances.
Responsible for the refurbishment, assembly and test of equipment to both company and customer specified requirements. Ability to read mechanical detail & assembly drawings
Undertake the disassembly/cleaning/assembly/refurbishment and test of products to procedures and/or customer requirements. Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics
Retrieve product information (drawings and DBI's). Completion of all relevant Test and Assemble Checklist and other quality control documentation.
- Mechanical Apprenticeship (or equivalent experience), with 1 year's shop floor environment.
- An ONC (or equivalent) in a Mechanical Engineering subject is preferred
- Awareness of Health & Safety, able to follow verbal and written instructions, practical skills and be physically fit, teamwork. Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics
- Minimum four years within a similar role. Must have full UK driving licence
To be specified by Esk upon commencement of the role.