£1100.00 + VAT
The aim of the course is to give the delegate theoretical knowledge and the practical skills to operate, maintain and troubleshoot centrifuge equipment. Parallel and series operations would be highlighted.
- Follow and apply relevant Health & Safety procedures & controls required prior to commencing any work
- Workshop Familiarisation
- Parallel - Series
- Operations and applications
- Maintenance and how to carryout pre-inspections, perform routine preventive maintenance
- Troubleshooting, warning signs of premature failure and measures needed to effect repair
- Workshop Assessment
- Critical parts disassembly & assembly of specific workshop centrifuge
- Multi choice test and practical assessment
- Photo ID
- PPE to include hard hat with chin strap, safety glasses, coveralls, gloves and boots
A certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Esk Offshore Ltd
Spurryhillock Ind Estate