£575.00 + VAT
The aim of the course is to give the delegate theoretical knowledge and the practical skills to operate, maintain and troubleshoot cuttings dryer equipment.
- Follow and apply relevant Health & Safety procedures & controls required prior to commencing any work
- Introduction to the cuttings dryer
- Cuttings dryer operations
- Maintenance and how to carryout pre-inspections, perform routine preventive maintenance
- Troubleshooting, warning signs of premature failure and measures needed to effect repair
- Complete practical disassembly & assembly of specific workshop Cuttings Dryer
- Multi choice test and practical assessment
- Photo ID
- PPE to include hard hat with chin strap, safety glasses, coveralls, gloves and boots
A certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Esk Offshore Ltd
Unit 11, off West Road
Brechin Business Park