£575 + VAT
The aim of this course is to provide the delegate with an understanding of the theory & application, operations, maintenance processes and troubleshooting associated with Cuttings Re-Injection & associated equipment.
- Follow and apply relevant Health & Safety procedures & controls required prior to commencing any work
- Introduction to Cuttings Re-Injection
- Installation technigues
- Cuttings Re-Injection operations
- Downhole parameters for Re-Injection
- Maintenance and how to carryout pre-inspections, perform routine preventive maintenance of main equipment
- Troubleshooting, warning signs of premature failure and measures needed to effect repair
- Complete practical maintenance procedure of specific workshop Cuttings Re-Injection equipment
- Multi choice test and practical assessment
- Photo ID
- PPE to include hard hat with chin strap, safety glasses, coveralls, gloves and boots
A certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Esk Offshore Ltd
Spurryhillock Ind Estate