Formed over 30 years ago, Esk Offshore has built up an enviable global track record managing challenging engineering solutions, provision of personnel support, delivering bespoke training services and equipment rental supply to the Energy Industry.
- Large self contained operational support Base in Aberdeenshire with secure storage
- Unrivalled large pool of skilled personnel specialising in Waste Management, Solids Control, Filtration, Wellbore tools, Drilling Fluid Engineers and Well Services
- City & Guilds accredited Training Centre providing, but not limited to; Intro to Offshore, Environment-Basic Waste Management awareness, Mechanical Pumps ops & maintenance, Cuttings Waste Management ops & maintenance, Cuttings Dryers ops & maintenance, Centrifuge ops & maintenance and Filtration ops & maintenance.
- Industry leading training rig & Laboratory
- In house engineering maintenance capability for refurbishment and maintenance of equipment (Esk Offshore and client owned)
- Highly experienced Management team
- Fully ISO 9001 Certified