2018 is a milestone year for Esk Offshore Ltd as this year we celebrate our 30th anniversary servicing the Oil and Gas industry with our experiences including Solids Control, Drilling Waste Project Management, training facility and personnel allocation on a global scale on and offshore.
From all at Esk Offshore Ltd we would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our past and present customers for the support over these past 30 years and we look forward to more exciting times ahead.
- Founded in 1988 to support the offshore drilling service company sector.
- Operational Base in Stonehaven near Aberdeen.
- Solids Control Drilling Waste project engineering, personnel allocation on a global scale and onshore/offshore fabrication & construction.
- Originally bespoke to Solids Control & Waste Management providing a core pool of skilled employees to support the drilling services industry throughout its highs and lows of ad-hoc support requirements.
- Training Centre incorporated into the Stonehaven base with several City and Guilds and IOSH accredited courses, also available are: Intro to Offshore Environment c/w Shoulder measurement (Green Hand), Mechanical Pumps ops & maintenance, Cuttings Waste Management ops & maintenance, Cuttings Dryers ops & maintenance, Centrifuge ops & maintenance, Confined Space Entry c/w BA, Confined Space Entry Refresher c/w BA.
- Base staff includes Company Director with more than 35 years of experiences including personnel allocation on a global scale to Solids Control and Drilling Waste business, project management and on/offshore fabrication, General Manager with over 25 years Oil and Gas experience, Personnel Coordinator with 10 years’ experience and Training Staff with 30 years in Waste Management and 15 years training experience.
- Fully ISO 9001 Certified